Carn to Cove offer two seasons per year – autumn (Oct-Dec) and spring (Feb-June). Each venue is able to book one show per season which we subsidise. We host two menu parties for each season – for autumn the party is usually in April and for the spring, in September. We work on putting the shows together for the menu in the weeks leading up to the menu party. Our company obligations follow, but for more information on working with Carn to Cove, please complete the form on the bottom of this page or give us a call on 01209 312500.
Carn to Cove shall:
- Work in partnership with local promoters in staging the event, acting as a co-ordinator between the Company an the Promoter.
- Ensure that the venue is aware of the technical requirements, as indicated by the Company, to perform at that venue.
- Publicise the event in appropriate publications.
In addition the village hall promoter will provide:
- Light refreshments & homestay accommodation where required.
- Technical requirements as specified on the Carn to Cove company information sheet.
- A representative of the village hall promoters to meet the artist / company and provide access to the village hall
The Company shall:
- Provide us, without charge, publicity material and to dispatch to our office for overprinting – to arrive no later than six weeks prior to the performance.
- Provide Carn to Cove with details of any technical, casual labour for get in or other requirements they have in the show details and at least one month before the above date.
- Provide adequate insurances for performers and artistes – have public liability insurance, and where appropriate, employee liability insurance.
Submit Your Interest
If you are interested in working with Carn to Cove, please complete this form and email it to email@example.com.
By completing this form, you are providing us with vital information about yourselves and your show and helping us to decide if we can include it in our menu. If we are able to include you, we will use this information to tell our village hall promoters all about you so please complete it as accurately as you can. Please note that Carn to Cove is now running the Devon scheme, Villages in Action, so submitting this form means you could be considered for both menus.